I love you to a fault.
Something about that sentence just..doesn't seem right.
Unconditional love yea..but to a fault? I dont know about that.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Its a world of nothingness with colors filled in.

Just like happyBBB, uncertainty is like a cloud of despair
hovering over my head, waiting just waiting
for me to trip over my confusion so it can
rain down regrets on me.
I refuse.
This is the time to trust God no?
Well I will try.

I almost don't want to say whether the last post was fiction or not.
Spilt Ink I have slapped myself. Thank you very much.
Not all of it is fiction. Can you guess which?

Gosh! I had another random, yet elaborate dream.
Cant wait to blog about it.
I was shocked myself.

So I have to move soon, (where to? Only God knows)
Going through my stuff, books, papers, shoes, books, shoes shoes...
Its like all I have are shoes and books. SMH
So I have decided to give some away. Shoes not books.
I could probably sell them, and I will sell some.
But I want to give some away, cause well...
its better to give than to receive no?

Ok yea yea yea..Im trying to bribe God to bless me, oya sue me!


Its a size 8, I have worn it...actually I haven't worn it yet.
This is 'Toye'. (Yes I name my shoes). She is my serious-no-nonsense-yet-not-an-old-receptionist pair of pumps. I think she has 4inches on her.
If you like it, leave a comment I'll pick at random.
I dont know if I can ship to Nigeria. And SA customs is insane. So if you are there sorry :(
Everywhere else I believe so...
If nobody likes it...well i will give my shoes away to Salvation Army niyen.
*sniff sniff*

 Gone.

Hope you guys are good?
xxx

Fabulo-la

Comments (26)

On April 12, 2010 at 12:35 PM , shorty said...

Nice shoes, i do like it but i wear a size 6 :(

 
On April 12, 2010 at 1:07 PM , Aku$hika said...

yepeeiii... i'm a size 8, and i lovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee ur shoes hehehehehe.........

 
On April 12, 2010 at 1:36 PM , Jennifer A. said...

LOL..."Toye"...aaahhh I need to start naming my shoes so I can have friends to play with when I'm at home by myself. I'm a size 6.5 so I can't pry.

 
On April 12, 2010 at 2:08 PM , Ms.O said...

YAY FOR SIZE 8'S! Loves the shoes..Lol @ naming your shoes tho!

 
On April 12, 2010 at 2:41 PM , Bubbles said...

I am a size 8 as well
:):)
Wait hold on...
you are in SA? *confused face*

 
On April 12, 2010 at 2:41 PM , Aee Bonrue said...

*a size 8 who lives in Nigeria just passing through* *Crying*

 
On April 12, 2010 at 3:13 PM , Harry said...

lol..u actually name ur shoes

 
On April 12, 2010 at 3:31 PM , SHE said...

Ah ha! Is that the only pair to be given away?
Some people like to choose you know...
*haughty look*

 
On April 12, 2010 at 4:26 PM , Anonymous said...

I'm scared of heels :p

 
On April 12, 2010 at 4:48 PM , Fragilelooks said...

toyes cute. bt being in naija disqualifies me. mschewww

 
On April 12, 2010 at 4:56 PM , Nee Fe Mi said...

size 11, tohhh baaaad......heheheh

 
On April 12, 2010 at 5:58 PM , ~B~ said...

hahahaa 'Toye'?? really?! she's cute! I'd like t hear u name all ur shoes!!

I'm a size 8, yay me! but um...I dnt think I'm brave enuff t rock her t her full potential mehn :S

When do u hav t move??

 
On April 12, 2010 at 11:48 PM , Rene said...

me i want ooo...i'm size 8. kai! plz mail it to me, i'm in Canada btw.
Pick me or else.....i'll spam u.....kidding buh pick me tho.

 
On April 13, 2010 at 1:20 AM , Fabulo-la said...

@She lool there is more to come.

@~B~ in a couple of months.

@Moyo scared of heels ke? Babe they r ur friends o! Abi u need lessons? lol

 
On April 13, 2010 at 1:26 AM , leggy said...

im a size 9 so *shrug*

 
On April 13, 2010 at 5:21 AM , Sassy Trends said...

Toye is so cute gurl
Sup wf you?

Missed you all..cheerz

 
On April 13, 2010 at 9:42 AM , The Girl with the Red Hair said...

lol@Toye
Toye is cute

 
On April 13, 2010 at 10:15 AM , Afronuts said...

Boy! They look cute but they also looklike they could be used for a weapon...lol.

 
On April 13, 2010 at 12:08 PM , funkola said...

so a preacher once said, give a gift that will provoke God to bless u, not one that u won't feel but one that u would feel. so hurry on to the shops and buy a size 7 for me. mwah!
@Afronuts...all female shoes are weapons..hehe!

 
On April 13, 2010 at 12:12 PM , omotee said...

toye is so cute but u already ruled me out * sob, sob, long sob*

 
On April 13, 2010 at 8:18 PM , F said...

GASP!!! I have been searching for nice black heels and I come across this post at the eleventh hour... My luck is rotten, men... I'm a size 8 as well and I live in the UK... SMH at stores making us feel like BigFoot. NO FAIR!

Hmm... speaking of random but elaborate dreams, I dreamt of an entire nollywood film, constructed from scratch, set in the village... This film doesn't exist and I have never seen such a thing before o- it just came to my dream. If that isn't random but elaborate I don't know what is.

Uncertainty hangs above us all o... Decisions, decisions everyday. May God lead us aright. :)

 
On April 13, 2010 at 9:25 PM , Anonymous said...

Yes trust in God... I am actually looking to buy new black shoes this would have been perfect but I'm a size 7 :(

 
On April 14, 2010 at 5:13 AM , AliceDCL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
On April 14, 2010 at 5:16 AM , AliceDCL said...

lie lie oh
you must ship to naija ahn ahn
so not fair
so not fair
pls now
i wear size 8
pls pls

uncertainty is a bi*th nuff said
but i have put everything at the feet of God, him alone can solve this whole mess

 
On April 14, 2010 at 8:00 AM , histreasure said...

life is full of uncertainties and swift transitions..the grace of God will see us all thru..

 
On April 15, 2010 at 1:43 PM , ~Sirius~ said...

I am probably late! but i am a size 6!!!!
and those shoes belong under my car seat :-)