We have a winner!
Renesugarplumsweetness is our first winner!
I promise you I didn't rig it. ;)
Congratulations Rene.







These are the second pair of shoes. Feel free to spam away.
I think I am going to cry :'(. These are one of my favorites. I called her Yellow. 'Cause well they are yellow.  She sorta reminds me of a calabar yellow girl. I have no idea why. Ok Before the tears start flooding Abike (my laptop) I better stop.
*Gasp* What? You dont name your electronics???
*side eye* what are you abnormal? Dont let Kiki (my iPod) hear you o! She will think I am crazy. Which I'm clearly not.
Right?
Right. Didn't think so.

Anyways, Yellow is a size 8M. I definitely wore her more than twice. Maybe four? I forget. I will leave this up for 5 days. Monday night I will pick another winner. Again feel free to leave as many comments as you like.
And again, I apologize tremendously that I cannot ship to Nigeria.

There will be another pair of shoes on Monday.



UPDATE: I CAN ship to Lagos. Lagos only apparently. So feel free my fellow Lagosians to spam away. They say it takes 7-10 business days ;)

Dear God, shey you see what I am doing? I hope my bribery giving is working.

xxx
Fabulo-la

Comments (17)

On April 15, 2010 at 12:44 AM , Rene said...

first!

 
On April 15, 2010 at 12:47 AM , Rene said...

it's such an honor, i wish i could write a speech but i'm lazy.
i name some of my stuffs too.
I hope the next random number generated is 1 or 2...hehe.What can i say? i love shoes esp free ones

 
On April 15, 2010 at 1:43 AM , F said...

Awww... songrats Rene... ***choking amidst sadness*** Thoser shoes were NICE! ***Uncontrollable sobbing*** LOL

Damn girl... we need to sit down and talk about ur shoe collection o... These ones are fire as well... Love the colour! U might just have created a stalker sha... U have been warned... :)

P.S. Which is worse? Naming your belongings or talking to them? I yell at mine without even dignifying them with names or personalities... Does that make me a bad person? LOOOL

 
On April 15, 2010 at 2:17 AM , AliceDCL said...

am not coming back to your blog again lie lie
ahn ahn
its not fair now
cos we are in naija should we suffer too
lol
pls pls pls
even if it taked 3mnths ship to 9ja now
i so want the shoe

 
On April 15, 2010 at 5:33 AM , Anonymous said...

Nice shoes

 
On April 15, 2010 at 5:34 AM , Juanita said...

I so would go gaga over them heels if they weren't a small size

 
On April 15, 2010 at 12:16 PM , Ms.O said...

Congrats Rene!! I want these!

 
On April 15, 2010 at 1:33 PM , AliceDCL said...

Yay
Ur shipping to lag!!!
Yay
Yay
I so want this shoes
Would av totally rocked those black pumps
I want
I want

 
On April 15, 2010 at 1:44 PM , Aee Bonrue said...

are the black pumps mine? *shuts eyes*

 
On April 15, 2010 at 1:46 PM , Aee Bonrue said...

congrats Rene *Bawling*

 
On April 15, 2010 at 10:14 PM , cuo said...

So which ones are up next?? I missed out on cute black pumps??? The gap in my arsenal :( Ugh!

Congrats Rene :)

 
On April 15, 2010 at 10:19 PM , cuo said...

Ignore my ditzy behind! Yellow... doh!

 
On April 16, 2010 at 11:09 AM , SHE said...

Will there be a bag to complement these? *proud airs*

 
On April 16, 2010 at 8:51 PM , Rene said...

or 14

 
On April 16, 2010 at 8:52 PM , Rene said...

would it be great if i kept winning ur all ur shoes?

 
On April 16, 2010 at 8:53 PM , Rene said...

or 16
i already have yellow sandals but having 2 wouldn't kill

 
On April 16, 2010 at 9:02 PM , Rene said...

I can help u make a deal with God (#lie). U give me all those shoes u're planning on giving out and we can work something out on him blessing u