Excuse my gloomy lingering mood that has refused yo go away.
I appreciate the comments, BBMs, emails, borrowing me some faith, everything.
I think the tough love was necessary.
Did a little self-reflection and..well I guess the gloominess has gone on for to long yea?
(Though Tisha, it doesn't have anything to do with love)
Right after I hit send on that post, I spoke to a friend of mine,
And it wasn't really what he said it was how and the way he said it.
A while ago I blogged about how it seemed like my friends didn't get me?
Well it was weird cause he was the last person I expected to be able to deal with me.
But he did. I think it was just what I needed at that time.

So anyways, I have hung up the coat of gloom
And Im taking it one day at a time
(with faith)

Now I just need something to blog about?
Any ideas?

Hope you guys are doing fabulous?
xxx

Fabulo-la

P.S. Happy pills are still welcome if anyone has any :D

Comments (18)

On March 23, 2010 at 8:12 AM , The Girl with the Red Hair said...

Glad you have put away your coat of gloom

 
On March 23, 2010 at 8:29 AM , Fragilelooks said...

gud to knw u feel berraaa.

 
On March 23, 2010 at 8:53 AM , ee said...

Glad u ok.

 
On March 23, 2010 at 8:57 AM , Harry said...

Thank God you feel better... try bloggin about climate change... I know it sounds boring but it is different and I like different...

 
On March 23, 2010 at 9:42 AM , leggy said...

lol...im really glad you are doing better.

 
On March 23, 2010 at 10:13 AM , Nee Fe Mi said...

awww thats great, thank God you feel better. Couldn't think of anything to say to you, that didn't sound cliche the last time, so i'm glad your friend was there for you. i have some short stories i'm working on if you want to help :)

 
On March 23, 2010 at 10:18 AM , ~Sirius~ said...

Hey! been having a crazy week and it's only Tuesday.

Glad you feel much better.

Want a happy pill, honestly?

(Imagine you didn't have all you did, if you had to be on the streets, or homeless, or hungry and have to beg for food.......I know it sounds really harsh, but when I feel like this, I do a reality check.
I look at other people who'll kill to be me /have what I have....... *sigh* and wait for the gloom to go by)

Everything will be fine girl, it's only a matter of time.

(((((((hugs)))))))

 
On March 23, 2010 at 10:35 AM , Beautiful said...

lol...u sure def are better

 
On March 23, 2010 at 10:39 AM , Mwajim Al said...

Yay... glad u r okay :) Spring break post???

 
On March 23, 2010 at 12:13 PM , Ms.O said...

yay! Good stuff! Glad you are feeling better babes!

 
On March 23, 2010 at 12:36 PM , Ebony~!* said...

glad you are happy!!! I totally feel you on friends not understanding you. story of me! lol smile o! you are responsible for your happiness and joliness. lol Love ya!

 
On March 23, 2010 at 1:08 PM , mizchif said...

Much BETTER!

Good girl.

 
On March 23, 2010 at 3:53 PM , Isabella said...

:)

 
On March 23, 2010 at 6:28 PM , Ms. 'dufa said...

Glad ur better :)

 
On March 23, 2010 at 6:29 PM , Rene said...

yay! good for you....i just read ur last post nw....im glad u're better

 
On March 24, 2010 at 4:23 AM , Rebirth said...

good to see ur better....hugs darling...joy cometh in the morning

 
On March 25, 2010 at 9:23 AM , Anonymous said...

try a funny post.

 
On March 27, 2010 at 1:55 AM , Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you're better