He is tall, has thick dark hair and big light brown eyes.
Symmetrical features, perfect nose and a small mouth.
He is always dressed on point
Crisp collared shirt tucked into his levis.
Sigh.
I cannot tell you how much I have lusted after this boy.
He is out of my league.
Word on the street is, he has a girlfriend
This has never stopped Fabulo-la before.
But this time...This time...
I cannot have him.
Yet my heart skips even harder when he walks into the office.
Or can I?

Just by looking at him,
You can tell he is smart.
Not in a computer geeky star wars kinda way.
In an "I taught myself Java" kinda way.
I am stalking him on facebook
Too afraid to 'friend' him

He probably hasn't noticed me
I wonder if he even remembers my name?
I have found every excuse in the book to get him to come to our office.
I have kicked the computer, removed the cable
Unlogged myself out of the network
Anything to get 'John' to come downstairs and fix.

Shameless I know.
But what am I to do?
I run errands for my boss countless times
Taking a bunch of papers up one at a time
Just so I can pass by John's office to get a glimpse of him.

I can already imagine our first date.
Our children.
Jeez, what will it be like to kiss those lips?
His eyes make me melt. Literally.
Our children will have thick wavy luscious hair
Imagine the color of their skin when my beautiful black mixes with his tan olive.
I am dying sef to just hear him call my name.
My whole name. You know get him to play that
"how do you say your name" game?
I can only imagine the jolts that will be sent up my spine when he touches me.
Sigh...thoughts of this boy have got my mind running in several directions at once.

I am dying to make a move...
You know, ask him about himself.
Anything to get him to talk to me.
But for the first time
I'm shy.
I'm afraid to look like a fool in front of him.
I'm afraid he will think I'm not that smart.
I. am. dying. to. get .his. attention.

Tomorrow is '(insert-name-of-company-here) day '
You can be sure I will be stalking the tables between classes
Just so I can get a look at 'John'
This is getting out of hand
I can't even joke about it anymore

I'm beginning to feel the pinch in my heart...

God help me
I am crushing on a boy I cannot have.



xxx
Fabulo-la

Comments (28)

On September 30, 2009 at 9:05 PM , Nice Anon said...

Who says you cannot have him? Be BOLD! stop lurking in the shadows

 
On September 30, 2009 at 9:07 PM , Fabulo-la said...

LOOL! Nne, feel free to give me some pointers!
lol

 
On September 30, 2009 at 9:11 PM , Bubbles said...

*SMH*
yous a mess girlll
loool

 
On September 30, 2009 at 9:11 PM , uNWrItten* said...

pele dia...
u know u can like to dress segzy next time u see him..lol

 
On September 30, 2009 at 9:13 PM , Fabulo-la said...

Unwritten...does that method even work?
lol

Bubbles...see u calling me a mess..Miss "i dreamt I was cooking for my bf"
LMAO!!

 
On September 30, 2009 at 9:35 PM , loni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
On September 30, 2009 at 10:23 PM , Rene said...

pele hun
Dint kw dere were limits in ur dic o! *smh* berra go 4 wot u want.

 
On September 30, 2009 at 10:36 PM , Bubbles said...

LMAOO
i cannot believe you just called me out.!
DODO
lol

 
On September 30, 2009 at 11:13 PM , Nice Anon said...

comment on his shirt or shoes ...something. start a convo. How again are you supposed to get his attn? talk to him about anything you can think of. one day begins a story they say

 
On October 1, 2009 at 3:56 AM , Anonymous said...

Im pretty sure he has noticed you, thats the ironic thing


Its nice to try to get his attention but do you realLy trust a guy who just leave his girlfriend for you?
What makes you think he wont do that you?


Wait this one out babe..................and see what happens

 
On October 1, 2009 at 7:45 AM , Nice Anon said...

oh he has a gf? alrighty then.. let him be. i didn't see that bit.

 
On October 1, 2009 at 9:15 AM , Sweetnothin' said...

sweetie, hmmmmmmm, as much as I want to say run away, i can't help but urge you to .........
* that came from the bad girl in me*

 
On October 1, 2009 at 9:25 AM , Princess X said...

Hmmm. First Time Here.

But wait. He has a girlfriend? Is that for sure? Cos if he does then... well, wouldn't what goes around to come around if you took him, eh?
x

 
On October 1, 2009 at 9:47 AM , Chiamaka said...

hmm... he sounds too good to be true

 
On October 1, 2009 at 10:53 AM , Myne said...

Crushes are best kept secret, if he asks you out good. But if you make the first move and it bombs, RIP crush. Keep crushing girl, shows your heart is in the right place but don't misuse it.

 
On October 1, 2009 at 11:21 AM , Anonymous said...

he has a girlfriend?awwww....but you are not sure oh.anyway,i still think you should start a convo with him.

 
On October 1, 2009 at 3:45 PM , BSNC said...

Well you guyz can still be friends now. there is no harm abi

how are you..

 
On October 1, 2009 at 5:12 PM , Ms. 'dufa said...

After this "crushy" feeling fades away, you'll be laughing about it. We've all been there

 
On October 2, 2009 at 8:53 AM , Anonymous said...

time....... and then you'll see..if it was for real..

 
On October 2, 2009 at 10:36 AM , The Girl with the Red Hair said...

I think you should give it time!!!

Your crush for him might just fade away!!!

 
On October 2, 2009 at 11:03 AM , Anonymous Igbo Human said...

"I taught myself java" is your measure of smart? Talk about low standards.

Spill some hot coffee on his Levis. Preferably his crotch region. That ought to get his attention.

 
On October 2, 2009 at 1:38 PM , Sugarking said...

uh...did u say he tucks his shirt in jeans??!! NOT PIMPIN!!! sorry! lol. joking o! do ur thing jare! they say "faint heart never won a fair lady....abi na prince??"

 
On October 3, 2009 at 8:15 AM , Apinke said...

ooh, crush! i buy nice anon's idea, start a conversation somehow, u never know.........
and so he has a girlfriend, ehen?! na wife?! do ur thing jo!

 
On October 3, 2009 at 10:11 AM , kay9 said...

** shakes head slowly, grinning from ear to ear ***
Still trying to assimilate it... Fabulola has a crush??

 
On October 4, 2009 at 9:53 PM , Repressed One said...

lol...make una leave these men with gfs' ohhhh...karma is a cold-hearted biatch

 
On October 5, 2009 at 12:05 AM , miss.fab said...

Lmao! Oohh this I love! Hehe. He sounds yummy! Please come back and post on your experiments o! Lol @ anonymous Igbo human... hahaha

 
On October 7, 2009 at 10:14 AM , Anonymous said...

He has a gf..he is hot, sister girl...you are probably one of the many women that are crushing on dude. Keep the crush and wait for someone available biko. Like someone said Karma is a cold cold cold hearted witch.
On the other hand, if he doesn't have a gf...lerrus know and we can all device a plan for you to catch his attention (evil grin).

 
On October 9, 2009 at 3:30 PM , Nee Fe Mi said...

awwwwwwwwwww.....i had a crush like that for years, so i feel your pain.....if its meant to be, it will be..