First of all I want to say I'm sorry.
I'm sorry for everything I have done
and even the ones I don't even remember
I'm sorry for eyeing that girl when she asked me a dumb question the other day.
(You too you know it was dumb now.)
I promise I will smile next time.

Im sorry for cursing that boy out,
but you know he got on my nerves now!
Calling me miss "I'm too busy so I can't call or be bothered to talk to anybody in Nigeria".
What on earth did he mean by that?
Is this a new thing making me feel guilty 'cause I dont call him? All the way in Nigeria?
Or wait...do you feel like that too?
Hmm...I guess I'll try harder.
With you sha, not the boy.

And I'm sorry for wishing that professor would catch swine flu cause he was mean to me last semester.
But you know you didn't really have to allow him to become sick.
Please make him better. Quickly. In a few days.
Please make him better. :D

Now I want to thank you.
Thank you for my new job (assistant manager is not easy o!)
Even if its less money and less hours, I know you will make a way.
Right?
Ah! I have to say a BIG thank you for touching my advisors heart.
Now, I can stay the extra semester and get that minor in Math. And maybe English too!
But God, why are all the Chem E professors so mean?
Do they do it on purpose?
Or is there really something wrong with them?
I ask that you touch their lives and fix whatever maybe wrong with them.
Cause they make us miserable! :(
And misery is not my portion!

Now I want to thank you in advance
That job?
Yes that one that you are reserving for me?
The one that pays $60,000 a year with relocation expenses and with a manager training program?
Yes that one! Infact Baba God, I hail you o!
I know you will not let my enemies laugh at me!
Thank you jere!

Now God, about all these cute boys you keep surrounding me with.
I'm not complaining. The view is Ah! mazing.
To think you created all that?
Wow! You are truly God all by yourself!
But I need you to help me concentrate sha.
Don't take the boys away o!
I just need to concentrate.
And please help me keep my hands off the ones with girlfriends.

Oh I also want to thank you for taking away all the bad dreams.
I am truly grateful.

God, for all those people that are causing trouble
In the name of religion,
Forgive them biko.
Touch their hearts eh?

Dear God
I cannot thank you enough.

xxx
Fabulo-la

Comments (19)

On September 29, 2009 at 3:07 AM , unwritten said...

This made me smile...
We thank God :)

 
On September 29, 2009 at 3:07 AM , unwritten said...

oh 1st !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"does jig dance..."

 
On September 29, 2009 at 4:39 AM , Anonymous said...

Tis was interesting!!!!

 
On September 29, 2009 at 5:02 AM , Sassy Trends said...

lol..
you ehn..
may God answer your prayers oo...lmao!

 
On September 29, 2009 at 7:00 AM , Anonymous said...

chemE proffessors are soooooooo mean in my school too,i thought that was only in my school oh.i should have even thought of making them catch the flu...hmmm...you are quite creative with your prayers,lmao.
very interesting prayer.

 
On September 29, 2009 at 8:57 AM , Chiamaka said...

Modern thankful post. Thanking God for the cute guys...hmmm

 
On September 29, 2009 at 8:58 AM , Apinke said...

ur sincere and heart felt letter to God, thats cool. i am sure He keeps copies!

lol @ the cute boys surrouding u, probably should move close to u cos i dont see them here anymore!

 
On September 29, 2009 at 9:12 AM , Bubbles said...

awww
This made me really smile.!!
Thank God
you will get the job don't worry
xxx

 
On September 29, 2009 at 9:32 AM , The Girl with the Red Hair said...

Amen to your prayer!!!

A sincere and Heartfelt one

 
On September 29, 2009 at 9:39 AM , Lady X said...

I want a job too. I want to feel like I am part of the working class community hehe!

 
On September 29, 2009 at 9:59 AM , Anonymous said...

LOL this is how you talk to God jare..very creative!!

Congrats with your job and you will get the better one soon. Amen.

 
On September 29, 2009 at 10:32 AM , Rene said...

lol....amen to your prayers.

 
On September 29, 2009 at 10:59 AM , Myne said...

You will get whatever you ask in His name. Nice one, very witty. God must be chuckling.

 
On September 29, 2009 at 12:07 PM , TayneMent said...

lol, funny stuvvvs.Amen

 
On September 29, 2009 at 7:50 PM , Nice Anon said...

Nice and straight to the point. Amin!

 
On September 30, 2009 at 8:11 AM , Rebirth said...

Thank God....i like the humor in ur post... and i pray the excess fine boys for myself too....Pls God i want to thank you in advance for the excess fine boys o

 
On September 30, 2009 at 9:48 AM , Afronuts said...

lol...i know God can be humourous. He'll 4give u and work things out 4 u.

But I know he wont bend the rules cuz he's no respecter of persons.

 
On September 30, 2009 at 10:32 AM , Repressed One said...

LOL...me likey!! Nice one and Amen!!

 
On September 30, 2009 at 12:33 PM , Sweetnothin' said...

thats a lot to be thankful for....Gow will like that