Caustic
That is how I feel right now.
Be careful where you step
Or what you say
For I might feel the need to snap and burn you with my bitterness
I don’t need a reason
I'm caustic. Sardonic. Scathing.
Why? You ask.
Do I need a reason?
Can I not just wake up and be this way?
Or maybe it is your very presence that makes me feel this way
Maybe its just the thought of you that does this to me
Or the things you do.
Or don’t do.
Maybe its just how you are looking at me.
Or not looking at me for that matter.
Or how you tied your hair.
Or didn’t tie your hair.
But what does it matter?
What difference does it make?

I need to disappear
Go far far away.
Out of reach.
Out of touch.
Away from you.
From everybody.
Just ignoring my phone is not enough
Somewhere in the middle of the desert maybe?
The other side of the world would be nice
Or maybe just that spot behind the gym
Next to that really dangerous place they tell us not to go?
Or maybe I should think happy thoughts?
What are those anyway?
Me in Charlies chocolate factory?
Or me with all the shoes in the world?


I need to get away.
I need to rid my self of this causticity.
I can't focus.
I need a happy pill.
I need help.

How do you do it?

Comments (7)

On July 10, 2009 at 4:06 AM , tunrayo said...

Easy tiger. Hope this mood passes soon. A change of environment might just be what you need (not guaranteed o but I hope so for our sakes)

 
On July 10, 2009 at 11:39 AM , Rene said...

maybe you need to change what you are familiar with.....i dunno but i just need you to get rid of this feeling, me i don't like o!

 
On July 10, 2009 at 7:39 PM , Elusivebabe said...

I can kinda relate to this. Feeling of everything being overwhelming? I think you should take time out to reflect and surround yourself with good people

 
On July 10, 2009 at 8:28 PM , Roc said...

Happens to the best of us..
A gift and a curse..

 
On July 11, 2009 at 6:30 PM , Sisem E. Naidem said...

What to do? I'd say blog about it. Oh well, you just did. Hope you aren't feeling too caustic sha.
My first time time here and you bet I'll be back. About to add you to my private blogroll... Why am I being so kind? I saw you follow my blog too!
Looking forward to reading more from you...

 
On July 11, 2009 at 11:02 PM , Anonymous said...

im tempted to say 'lol'...fabulola...u no i love u though so just scream and ud be fine..

 
On July 12, 2009 at 3:16 PM , kay9 said...

Ok, i'll refrain giggling (it's a girlish ish anyway), yes i'll refrain from doing that. Rather, i'll give you some therapeutic advice: check out The Rant Thread, might do you some good.

Umm, i thought you were just gonna change you blog title? fabulo-la kinda reminds me of miss.fab (teeheehee!)