Lets get one thing clear.
This is neither a love note,
Nor is it a defiant declaration of my love.
For you.
Love? Love you?
No way. How could I?
Not at all.
 
My emotions are not all tangled
And my heart is not torn with the stab of your rejection.
My eyes do not bear the weight of the sadness I feel.
I have not cried night after night wondering what
is so inadequate about me.
Wondering why you just could not love me.
 
How could I?
When the love that I've had for you is long gone
And the pain I feel so strong is not the reason I'm holding on.
You see if I did, hold on that is,
It would mean that the love I have for you
is deeper than the pain I feel.
 
But we all know it is not ,right?
Good.
Glad we could be on the same page.
 
 
 
xxx
Fabulo-la

Comments (2)

On September 6, 2012 at 7:54 AM , TecknicoleurGrl said...

This was me two years ago. :)

Nice.

 
On September 24, 2012 at 5:45 PM , seye said...

Oh no! you love me no more!


:P