There has to be more.
I hope there is more.
When I wake up to the ordinariness of life and trudge through the 'habitualness' in front of me, I cannot but long for that moment.
That rush, that feeling.
That feeling of transcendence, that moment of clarity. That instance when simplicity takes over. The moment it will all come together like the final clash of the cymbals.
That instance when your heart, overflowing calls out to your mind and you KNOW that THIS moment is what life is all about.

I hope there is more to this.

xxx
Fabulo-la
Sent from my CrackBerry® device.

Comments (8)

On September 18, 2011 at 4:56 AM , lovelife4sale said...

Sooo im your 150th follower, i deserve a prize or something....

and before i forget

Firsttttt....Yay.

first off, i like your blog, i dont find too many poetry blogs, and you are well expressive. i like. im sure to visit as often as possible.

 
On September 18, 2011 at 4:58 AM , Chiamaka said...

I feel like this a lot

 
On September 18, 2011 at 12:49 PM , Kitten said...

The older we get, the more things fall into place. 'I think'
And we have to be ready to grasp them.
Hope that you find your meaning

 
On September 19, 2011 at 3:36 AM , 24yearOldTeEnAgeR said...

I promise you. There is more to this.

 
On September 20, 2011 at 3:20 AM , SHE said...

Of course there is more!
Or, is there?

 
On September 22, 2011 at 12:08 PM , Myne said...

One of life's questions....

 
On October 22, 2011 at 2:00 AM , lovelife4sale said...

hey.... i gave you an award on my blog... you should check it out. i gave you almost a week ago, i know im late getting back to you know to inform you. i blame Gaddafi.

www.lovelife4sale.blogspot.com

 
On October 29, 2011 at 12:20 AM , dosh said...

Hey, hope you're doing good? We miss you around here, pls come back soon. God bless you