They tell me my head is too far up the clouds.
That my emotions have been tainted with the sweet cherries of Heaven.
And my heart is deceived by the thought of angels walking amongst us.
But I tell you this;
My mind longs for the moment we will transcend beyond the heavens.
For the time when our minds will explode with a passion so intense, so raw...

I don't know about you,
But I don't want no ordinary, 'I should, I could, I did' kinda love.
I don't want no 'just because' love.

I want the kind that grips me when you walk into a room.
The kind that makes my heart stop at the thought of not having you.
The kind that sends me to ecstasy at the touch of you.

The kind of love that hurts from loving you because I don't have enough love to give you.
The kind of love that my wrists would bleed for to keep you with me.
The kind of love so crazy I could kill you, but then I'd have to kill myself too.
The 'rather die young than live without you' love.

Endless love where forever and a day is not nearly enough.
The kind of love where you are the cause and cure of my pain.
Violent, fragile, erupting, explosive endless love.
My all to you, or nothing to no one.
Not you. Not me.

Unbroken, ceaseless, complete love.

They tell me my head is far up the clouds.
But there are too many mediocre things in life already, why should love be one of them?

Xxx
Fabulo-la
Sent from my CrackBerry® device.

Comments (13)

On September 7, 2011 at 10:35 AM , Nee Fe Mi said...

I'm totally in agreement with this... Good t o know you are good dear.

 
On September 7, 2011 at 11:30 AM , 48 said...

softly softly o...sounding all romeo and juliet(esque) on us:D

 
On September 7, 2011 at 1:14 PM , mizchif said...

Uhmmmmmmmmmmm............NO.
Thanks but no thanks.
Oh and goodluck.

 
On September 7, 2011 at 7:42 PM , MissMe said...

haha...mehn this one na wa!!

Actually i've read about this type of love. It's called addiction. Not very many addictions end well. *CallMeCynic*

 
On September 8, 2011 at 1:19 AM , LohiO said...

Interesting...

You write very well.

 
On September 8, 2011 at 9:22 AM , dayor said...

This is some love o! lol..nice post.

First time here and following

www.thediaryofafatnaijagirl.blogspot.com

 
On September 8, 2011 at 5:56 PM , Giagerry said...

shuooooo! This love na die o! chai!

 
On September 12, 2011 at 12:53 PM , bob-ij said...

This is such a strong piece.

Still stuck on
'But there are too many mediocre things in life already, why should love be one of them? '

~x~

 
On September 12, 2011 at 3:08 PM , Myne said...

Maybe not the bleeding wrists but I want it all too.

 
On September 12, 2011 at 7:13 PM , Chiamaka said...

u always capture everything so easily, its a gift...and its beautiful

 
On September 13, 2011 at 8:18 PM , seye said...

:)

 
On September 18, 2011 at 1:48 PM , Kitten said...

:) I want it all and shall have it all but I don't want to love you so much that I want to kill you or you me. No no no.

Enjoy the poem.

 
On January 3, 2012 at 1:54 PM , Segun Omiyale said...

Dami love, this one scares me o. The kinda love that u wanna kill the dude, lol. jk. Nice piece tho.