It pains me to write this, and it bruises my ego to imagine the smirk I know you have on your face right now. But as much as I'm writhing in agony typing this, my heart won't let me rest.
One side of my brain won't stop thinking about you. Sometimes when I'm going out I secretly pray to run into you. The other part of my brain is physically disgusted at me for spilling my guts. Yet somehow, here I am writing you this letter. I could probably call someone and fish out your number to call, but the fall that my pride would take from that is too much to bear. I wonder, do you think about me too?
I hope you are happy. As in I really do. Not in that sacarstic way I always ask but...sincerely. I really hope you are happy.
I feel like I owe you an apology. I'm not quite sure what for, but I'm sincerely sorry. I think I might have been an immature bitch to you. But you do have to understand you were also a prick. That being said I'm still sorry.
I would like to see you again and maybe even talk. Not sure what about, but do you think we could still be friends?
I have no hard feelings anymore. Still don't understand why you chose her over me, but I'm past it. I'm just hoping that one day we can move past it.
On one hand I'm hoping you'll see this, on the other....I'm dying of embarassment.
I hope by some fluke you see this, just so you know how I feel.
Either way, if I never see you again I'm praying for your happiness.
I wish you the best married life has to offer.


Xxx

Fabulo-la
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Comments (10)

On December 22, 2010 at 6:06 PM , T.Notes said...

Restraint aside,but fcuk,that must suck!(i.e,after reading to the end finally getting the full picture.)

No appropriate comment...i guess none is needed.

 
On December 23, 2010 at 3:53 AM , tunrayo said...

i fear this would be me in a few short years.

 
On December 23, 2010 at 4:10 AM , Nutty J. said...

Seriously? I think he chose her instead of you cos you couldn't help being clingy or appearing needy.

I might be wrong and I apologize in advance if I am...but this letter depicts a certain clingy-ness...and this is to someone who left u...this is post-relationship. HABA

I hope he doesnt see this...if he left you, then he isnt the man for you. The man for you wouldnt leave you...so stop all those talk of wanting to remain friends. Dude is married yo...you dont need his friendship.

Make he go ooooo

 
On December 23, 2010 at 6:58 AM , Aku$hika said...

I know who you feel, it sucks like hell.

 
On December 23, 2010 at 10:37 AM , Anonymous said...

I know xactly how you feel babe! Been here and still tryn to get out in top. Sad thing is, i wrote the dreaded letter and sent it!! OMG! But it's ok tho, all we need is a better man to make us forget about him. Than ALAS! All will be well with the world. xoxo

 
On December 24, 2010 at 1:29 AM , miss.fab said...

Awww girl. *sigh*

Pele ehn. Wa wa alright. :)

 
On December 24, 2010 at 3:46 PM , 24yearOldTeEnAgeR said...

**hugs**

 
On December 28, 2010 at 11:22 AM , doll (retired blogger) said...

you would get over it and some day soon be truly grateful he picked her over you

 
On July 5, 2011 at 3:40 AM , Anonymous said...

i agree with doll, one day you will be grateful he did. am sure you already are. cheers babe.

 
On August 25, 2011 at 2:42 PM , Anonymous said...

These comments are so one sided and from a feminine point of view...wish him well and wish her a good man...shessssshhhh