Your 6foot 4inch frame is the sexiest thing my eyes have been blessed with in a while.
I just want to kidnap you and keep all that height to myself. Amongst other things. Of course.
When you smile, everything else fades out, and you are all I see.
When you talk, my cells in my brain are stimulated, and I'm dying to 'mind fuck' you.
But you don't give me the chance.

Not when she's draped over you and all but panting and drooling like a Great Dane. No. Definitely not when you follow her around and lap it up as she trips over you. Sadly, I sit and watch as she bathes you with her saliva imagining all the mind fucking that we could be doing.

But its ok. I'll accept it as my lot in life.
I'm fine with just looking at you, and an occasional hello every now and again.

*sigh*

Xxx
Fabulo-la

~I tried to tell you but the words don't come. I tried to talk I got a twisted tongue. Sometimes I wish that you could read my mind and see how I think about it all the time~
Could Have Been-Banky W.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Comments (20)

On November 4, 2010 at 7:11 AM , Unknown said...

When you said this on twitter I thought it was just a game..
Hmmm,
Hoping it just a lil crush oh..
Hope it gets sorted out soon enough..
Have a blessed weekend..

 
On November 4, 2010 at 9:42 AM , F said...

ahh... been there... It's too annoying...

 
On November 4, 2010 at 11:54 AM , doll (retired blogger) said...

sighing with you

 
On November 4, 2010 at 12:57 PM , Fragilelooks said...

CRUSHEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.LOL

 
On November 4, 2010 at 2:14 PM , Nee Fe Mi said...

lol, pele. If it is banky sha let us know, maybe we can do something about it.

 
On November 4, 2010 at 2:43 PM , 48 said...

Lol @ ^ banky aint no 6'4"

 
On November 4, 2010 at 3:24 PM , RepOne said...

Buahahah@ Banky ain't no 6'4...don't be talking bout ma boy like that mehn!! lol

Fab, you're in naija? U've always been or i just wasn't paying attention? Hmm.

 
On November 4, 2010 at 4:38 PM , seye said...

Hahahahhahahahahaah! And then his place of primary assignment: Igboho! Lola, i have warned you!

 
On November 4, 2010 at 4:57 PM , Myne said...

It is not Banky but all the best o..

 
On November 4, 2010 at 7:27 PM , Miss Natural said...

Wow that sounds like my crush :( It sucks, it really does. Sisters in crush pain...haha to the above comments lol if it's banky. But then like someone said he is not 6'4 so scratch that :)

 
On November 4, 2010 at 10:23 PM , mizchif said...

Ah, THIS!
There is a certain male specimen i have been dreaming of kidnapping.
Fortunately for him he is all the way in England.

 
On November 5, 2010 at 12:04 AM , leggy said...

i hae a crush on my friend too!!!lol.
lucky for me its mutual.
now googling that banky song.

 
On November 5, 2010 at 2:35 AM , TayneMent said...

lol why would anyone think it was banky? SHe just happened to quote his song

 
On November 5, 2010 at 6:10 AM , Apinke said...

yep, u r sooo CRUSHED!
enjoy it

@seye: ahn ahn, igboho bawo?!?!

 
On November 5, 2010 at 10:22 AM , SHE said...

Yikes.

Should we plan how to kidnap him? *wink*

 
On November 5, 2010 at 5:36 PM , kay9 said...

May be i'm just slow on the up-take, but how exactly do u "mind-fuck" somebody?

 
On November 5, 2010 at 7:52 PM , Juanita said...

One, find the girl.
Two, hunt her down and whup her ass senseless
Tthree, he's yours'

*Sigh* been there, still there.

 
On November 6, 2010 at 1:26 PM , Ms.O said...

Awww!!hugs!!! you will be fine!

 
On November 7, 2010 at 5:33 PM , brooms said...

Dreams can come alive. keep dreaming):

 
On November 13, 2010 at 4:38 PM , Anonymous said...

I've missed you darling... forgive me for disappearing. Add me on BBM yes? Will DM you my pin on facebook xx