My mind is blind
To the words in my head

My heart is deaf
To the words that I hear

My soul is longing
For the words that I feel

My body is trembling
at the words that you speak.


This just popped into my head. I have no idea what it means.
Or why its even there sef.

Been dealing with blogger
And bloody templates since morning.

My head cant wrap around it.
Now I done gone and messed up my blog.

Im sick of all the math and calculations
Will I really be calculating the area of a hyperbolic triangle at work???

Communication, communication ,communication.
I think communication ~= actions. (Approximately equal to)
No?
Not that words are useless, just that actions speak louder.
So therefore, take note of what I do, not what Im NOT saying.

(Lovers) - (Friends) = ?
(Lovers* Friends) - (Lovers) = ?

After this woman's pet chimp attacked her,
you think she will get another chimp as a pet?
What if after the attack she decided to give the chimp another chance?

Human beings nko?
I mean they do as much damage to our hearts lives hearts
yet we let THE SAME people back in.

Are we not inviting trouble to lie with us?

I bet you think this post is about you, dont you?
I thought you would.

Love is a four letter word. But so is Fuck. That. Shit. -Bubbles

xoxo

Fabulo-la

Comments (20)

On April 2, 2010 at 2:04 AM , Myne said...

LOL at trying to write equations in a poem. You're right though.

That quote from bubbles is classic.

 
On April 2, 2010 at 2:49 AM , Fragilelooks said...

the poem is a reflection of ur mind state at the time. BUBBLES IS RITE.

 
On April 2, 2010 at 3:57 AM , kay9 said...

A lover's gat to be some sorta friend b4 he even enters the ''lover'' category, ryt? So I think u rearrange d 1st equatn; shuld giv u somthing like this:

(friends - lovers) = (REAL friends)

But this only covers male friends o. Dunno how to handle the second math.

In summary: (lol...) Go buy yourself a candy; fuck the world, we're all gonna die anyway.

 
On April 2, 2010 at 4:13 AM , SHE said...

At work, you'll need similar thought processes to work things out.

 
On April 2, 2010 at 7:34 AM , Isabella said...

heheheh @your math equationg

iRead over your poem like 3 times and I will still read it again ...your a case and I'm a lawyer hahahaha *so dry I know*

Ciao! luv ya

 
On April 2, 2010 at 8:36 AM , Rene said...

i so love dt bubbles quote

 
On April 2, 2010 at 2:52 PM , Mwajim Al said...

Yah dealing with blogger and templates is so annoying esp if you are trying to decipher to html.

 
On April 2, 2010 at 4:45 PM , Anonymous said...

I like the quote and its write out our state of mind and see it in writing

 
On April 3, 2010 at 9:37 AM , Giagerry said...

hahhahahahh!
funny poem!
i'ld stick to the nicer 4 letter word tho--LOVE!
loool---really love the equations tho, potrays an interesting sense of humor!

 
On April 3, 2010 at 5:58 PM , Lady X said...

LOL Only Bubbles! Only Bubbles! I have no idea what to make of this post. I would like a monkey as a pet. A baby one.

 
On April 3, 2010 at 7:55 PM , Adeoluwa - NBB said...

Love the equations in the poem.
Template theming can be alot of stress.

 
On April 3, 2010 at 11:11 PM , Vera Ezimora said...

LOL @ Bubbles' quote.

That said, if you wanna write me a poem next time, please put my name on it. Thank you.

 
On April 4, 2010 at 3:50 PM , The Girl with the Red Hair said...

So love Bubbles quote. Yet to understand this poem, guess i have to read it again

 
On April 4, 2010 at 11:45 PM , Anonymous said...

lol like the poem!
Love is a four letter word. But so is Fuck
haha classic!
love is just messed up
#dontjudgeme

 
On April 5, 2010 at 11:03 AM , Ms.O said...

Love is a four letter word and so is FUCK! Vulgar, but #GBAM!!!

 
On April 5, 2010 at 11:03 AM , Ms.O said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
On April 5, 2010 at 3:09 PM , Nice Anon said...

I miss the gist- giving -happy -go lucky fabulola.

i don't know what love is anymore!

 
On April 5, 2010 at 4:37 PM , Fabulo-la said...

@NiceAnon I miss her too :(

 
On April 6, 2010 at 4:15 AM , Nutty J. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
On April 6, 2010 at 4:17 AM , Nutty J. said...

//My mind is blind
To the words in my head//

Your mind knows what to do, but chooses to ignore them

//My heart is deaf
To the words that I hear//

You hear these things, you know they are true...but your heart has chosen this season to know no reason...

//My soul is longing
For the words that I feel//

...instead you'd like to have what you feel you should, what u feel u deserve...this is what u yearn for...

//My body is trembling
at the words that you speak.//

...and then when you hear these words...be they true or false...u tremble at them, becos these are the words you want to hear...these are the words you long for. It doesnt matter if they are lies


hey...thats my own interpretation oh...since u said u dont know what they mean...lol.

I like that quote by Bubbles....how true. Fuck.That.shit....life would definetly go on...xoxo