Finally I think have found a template I can deal with.
I miss the green though, but this red..
This red speaks to me. I cant explain it.
Makes me just want to pour out my heart to it.
Give myself to it.
Yes, the color makes me do that.

NiceAnon, I miss the happy-go-lucky-gist-giving Fabulo-la too.
But she has been drained a little this semester.
Ive thrown myself so much into school and writing, there doesnt seem to be anything left.
So gist seems to come unnoticed these days.
Abi you want to hear about my sugaring experience this past weekend?
Lets just say I know why the guys TOTALLY advocate for TOTAL hair removal.
You cant blame them sha.
I was feeling very pleased with myself when the woman kept saying 'its organic, its organic, its organic'.
I know Aunty Juicee will be very proud of me abi?

Out of my reality
I needed to go
Out of my reality I went
Escape was temporary
Escape was shortlived
Escape was useless.

Back in my reality I am
And in my reality I will stay.
Why fret?
HE is here, in my reality.
HE is my reality.
What are you worried about?
He can be your reality too.




At least that is what he said




xxx
Fabulo-la

Comments (15)

On April 5, 2010 at 11:46 PM , Nee Fe Mi said...

like the new template....the color is def inviting

 
On April 5, 2010 at 11:54 PM , Good Naija Girl said...

I do like the template!

I'd like to know about the pain involved in sugaring (compared to waxing, for example).

 
On April 6, 2010 at 12:19 AM , Adeoluwa - NBB said...

Lovely template. Been thinking of changing mine too.

 
On April 6, 2010 at 4:27 AM , Isabella said...

I love the template! It suits you!

Lol @'aunty juicee' Lol your like her grandma

 
On April 6, 2010 at 9:50 AM , Fragilelooks said...

nice one u got there

 
On April 6, 2010 at 10:30 AM , daylight said...

your template is cool.

your profile is interesting. if unmarried, you may need to include a lot of writing pads in your wedding box. LOL.

Nice blog.

 
On April 6, 2010 at 10:37 AM , shorty said...

Wow,i love the template..please how do i get one?been wanting to change mine but don't know where to get any.

 
On April 6, 2010 at 12:00 PM , Nice Anon said...

What he said huh? Okay!

Sugaring sounds painful

 
On April 6, 2010 at 12:10 PM , Molara Brown said...

Love the template

 
On April 6, 2010 at 1:30 PM , Harry said...

I am totally digging this tempalte

 
On April 6, 2010 at 1:46 PM , Mwajim Al said...

Nice template... I like the red: danger, adventure, daring... and all the words alongst those lines lol. I like that HE is your reality!

 
On April 6, 2010 at 5:41 PM , Anonymous said...

nice template but i kinda miss the girl and guy picture.....twas really cool...Cant you squeeze it in there somewhere???......you know who.....

 
On April 6, 2010 at 6:23 PM , kay9 said...

I'll wait till i see the new template properly b4 i decide if i like it (browsing wiv my fone now n all i'm seeing is dull brown; prolly Opera mini's fault).

I lik the way u describe yo comments, ''Fabulalas'' (lol...) Sounds like somthing yo baby sister would say, looooolzz...

 
On April 6, 2010 at 7:18 PM , Rene said...

love the template

 
On April 12, 2010 at 8:21 PM , juiceegal said...

lmao..yes o 'aunty juicee' is very proud of you...one day i'll be able to convert u totally #teamnatural hehe