Ladies and Gentlemen!
How have all y'all been?
Shey una don acquaint ya selves with Ray?
Good. Now let us bring in the Raysins.

First off there is...

*Drum roll please*

Me! Yes me o!
I am THE number one Raysin jere.
If not for me, you think we will even be talking about Ray?
Egzaitly. So Ray Ray dahling, you know what I can do for you joh.
No need to talk too much on here jere
Just call me on my nought-nine-nought and lemme show you.
*winks*

Now onto the other *and not so original* Raysins

First up we have Miss ChinnyN here is what she had to say for herself:

Ok guys this is chinnyn here, Ray's official numba 1, forget the other loosers. I am the one Ray needs in his life to support and nurture him. I am an official cook n I'll make sure I cook 3times a day 4 you ma darling, ill even take time out to bath u every morning n nite (o i see ray smiling hehehe). *no be only smile. Ray if I catch you for dia!*
I'm 5'5 so I know ur taller than I am which is a good thing, ummm but if ur not (i hope not), ill just manage, ill even sacrifice n sell all my heels just for you.......
I have very beautiful hair ermmmm even tho its not my own, its still fine...I can buy the beyonce kind if u want, You'll just have to pay 4 it hehehehehehe
Ypu knw d sayin...ill cross d ocean 4 u? yelz babe, They aint neva lied. I'll go as far as 2 destroy ma celibacy 4 u as soon as i win n u buy me dat burriful 10 carat...I know u can afford it boo.
So pls pls pick me babe, from d moment I heard ur voice, I already dreamt of our wedding with our lovely spanish little bride...ill give u 6 beautiful children, 3 boys n 3 girls, if u want all boys too, i got u boo......just pick me *wink*!

*10 carat ke? Ray shey u see, I no even ask u for anything.*

Next up we have ChocoMilo herself:

Manre dahling, Im a sweet girl, that's just tryna give you a gooooood time..if you pick me you are gonna get the best time ever! I have long hair and blue eyes..what man can resist that? Don't forget my legs that go on for days! *wink*

*Afi Manre darling naa...Me sef my legs go on for days joh! No mind am!*

Next up is Dharmie:

Hey Ray! My name is dharmie n Im sure am d perfect gurl 4 u! Y? Cos am strong,smart,sexy nd hawt! Ok let's start wit a lil bit of me....am 20, a nursing student n I live in md usa..hummmm wat else?...lol I'll update dis as d show goes on....lol pick me! muwah!



*Eh Ray Ray dahling, you wan rob cradle? She even sent her pishur! Oh wow!*

Next up is Gigachic:

My name is Ms. Gigga™, I'm an adult female from Nigeria in western Africa, I enjoy taking long walks on the beach, drinking cocktails and dancing in the rain...p.s I enjoy oral sex #justsaying :D

*ok this one I know I av to watch her o! ahn ahn!*

And finally Ladies and Gentlemen
We have Funmie. Yes I said Funmie.
She doesn't know it yet. But she is a Raysin.
I'm not going to talk too much about Funmie joh. She already has a WHOLE blog post dedicated to her.
No special treatment here, shey you know?

So there we have it, Ladies and Gentlemen.
Next blogisode Ray will ask his questions and..hmm he is thinking of allowing Tweetville and Blogsville to vote, what say ye?

E no marra! Whatever you people decide, I'm still the original Raysin!

*evil laugh*

xxx
Fabulo-la, #1 Raysin

P.S. Just incase there are any single ladies out there check ---> this out.

Comments (14)

On November 25, 2009 at 12:11 AM , chinnyn said...

firstttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

 
On November 25, 2009 at 12:13 AM , Tinu said...

tschewwwww african cherry

 
On November 25, 2009 at 12:14 AM , chinnyn said...

lol hehehe k nw i knw who ma competion is...dt gigachic girl gotta go go go

 
On November 25, 2009 at 12:18 AM , Anonymous said...

2nd!!

haba chinny na autobiography u dey write? ray, don't pick her o..she's a desperado!

gigachic...u enjoy oral sex? what she means ray is she just enjoys u doing it to her..beware!
lmao
chocomilo

 
On November 25, 2009 at 1:02 AM , leggy said...

lol, na wa oh.i totally lack words.

 
On November 25, 2009 at 1:05 AM , Anonymous said...

chinnyN; she's just so well-rounded and she seems fun to me. I like her.

 
On November 25, 2009 at 2:24 AM , Myne said...

You girls are so funny, I'm following this oo. I must find out who ray ray is.

 
On November 25, 2009 at 2:50 AM , Anonymous said...

sounds like it is picking up steam.. still watching.. who is doing the judging sef?

 
On November 25, 2009 at 3:18 AM , Lady X said...

I like Dharmie she's very confident! But that does not *eh hehm* mean I am not supporting you Fabulo-la. I'm just saying you know?

 
On November 25, 2009 at 4:07 AM , Harry said...

lol...Miss ChinnyN is hilarious

 
On November 25, 2009 at 4:58 AM , Princess X said...

All the Raysins are rather funny... I'll make my mind up as I go along!

 
On November 25, 2009 at 11:14 AM , chayomao said...

Hilarious Chinny.
i no fit shout!

Lost for words.
SItting back and watching :)

 
On November 25, 2009 at 8:12 PM , dharmieprada said...

lol @ lady X i like dat u like me...oh yeah am confident i gat dis! lool @chinnyN my own hair is real so ray will def pik me! lol

 
On November 26, 2009 at 10:35 AM , Ms.O said...

hahaha! I want a show too!!!