*Rant A-fucking-lert*

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I cannot live with people, I swear, I CANNOT!
Oh. My. Goodness.
And I am a pretty easy person to live with too o!
SO for me to be PISSED the fcuk off, it is pretty serious.
I mean, I don't usually complain, I would just clean up after everybody and lock myself in my room.
But today...
TODAY!!! I came home from work and the apartment is UP. SIDE. DOWN.
Dirty dishes, messy kitchen, books and paper everywhere.
Like how the hell can you sit in the middle of all of that and be watching tv like nothing is wrong???
I mean why can't people just CLEAN UP after themselves??
Grown ass women too??
How the hell do you go to sleep leaving the whole of the apartment in a BLOODY MESS???
And the kitchen???
How can you SLEEP with the sink piled so fcuking high???
Why the hell do they feel the need to talk soo bloody loudly???
I have told them we live on campus, the walls are THIN!!!
SHUT THE FCUK UP!!!

And the worst part?
I will fall asleep, but I will wake up when I know everybody else is sleeping to clean up.
If I don't do it I will NOT sleep.

Ehnnn I know you are thinking this one must be a psycho.
But whatever, I am borderline OCD. (I said borderline jo).
Jehofa Rapha is healing me.
And it is involuntary in case you were wondering.
*sighs*
I better go and re-organize my dresser to unleash this anger...


FYI, there are exactly 14 steps when you enter the building from the side and 24 when you enter from the front.

Add 30 steps to the apartment when you enter from the front.


I'm not crazy I swear
xoxo

Fabulo-la

Comments (15)

On July 7, 2009 at 10:47 PM , Nice Anon said...

Ofcourse you aren't crazy at all. I know plenty normal folks that know how many steps to and fro their homes. This is so very normal.

 
On July 7, 2009 at 11:21 PM , Anonymous said...

WOW.. That's a new one.. Counting the number of steps - unlike Nice Anon; YOU are the first person I'm hearing of who does that! Maybe it's an attention to detail though. Perhaps you need to call your room mate to order and explain there are repercussions for leaving the house all messed up like that!

 
On July 7, 2009 at 11:23 PM , Yinkuslolo said...

abeg, nice anon and fabulola. dis is some new stizz, counting steps. seems a lil crazy sha

 
On July 7, 2009 at 11:24 PM , Nice Anon said...

*Can't you lot tell the sarcasm in my voice*?
She is very normal in a creepy way.LOL

 
On July 8, 2009 at 12:38 AM , Anonymous said...

this sounds like my sister when she comes homeee this was so hilarioussss!! thnks for subscribing

 
On July 8, 2009 at 12:48 AM , Rene said...

It's a good thing you ended with the fact that you're not crazy....lol...n i thought I was weird.
When you spark for you house mates, don't forget to gist me.

 
On July 8, 2009 at 1:00 AM , nameless said...

lol at nice anon.. there is nothing absolutely wrong..
x

 
On July 8, 2009 at 4:18 AM , Blogoratti said...

As normal as it can get...i'll be back to read more. We haven't heard the last of this tirade,hehe!

 
On July 8, 2009 at 5:40 AM , tunrayo said...

I had roommates like that once. It was so frustrating i practically moved in with my then boyfriend cos of it. You'll have to talk to them about it to remain sane but bear in mind that you might have to 'talk' frequently. they might just listen for a week and go back to the way things were.

About the OCD, you rnt crazy o. i have a little of it myself (just not as extreme as yours but blogsville still loves u :)

 
On July 8, 2009 at 2:25 PM , Mz. Eniola said...

lool @ nice anon...counting steps isnt so bad!loool...i HATE IT TOOOO!!!!! i hate pple dat r untidy! dont wash their dishes...go to bed with out tydn up d sitting room...i HATE IT! pple dat dnt clean deir bath rooms..or clean their rooms..1nce in a month...LORD!...i feel u...itz ANNOYING! ehrmmm tell dem now...like VEX! LMAO! teehee! dnt vex too much o!x hope d tydn up of ur dresser wud make u feel better!x

 
On July 8, 2009 at 2:46 PM , Unknown said...

I CAN'T stand dirtiness too. It gets on my nerve.
Thank God my roommate in school was neat. Like she was even more of a neat freak than I was. She cleans whenever she is nervous and her clothes were arranged in colors......lol!!!

So, our room was basically always neat!! Don't worry just talk to them.... even though it means calling them dirty pigs....lol!! Sometimes the message needs to be transferred the hard way b4 ppl can grasp it.

 
On July 8, 2009 at 3:38 PM , Anonymous said...

lol...i hate seieng a kitchen and a room being dirty and a bathroom..ewww...oneday please light into them...or they will keep using u as a slave!!

 
On July 8, 2009 at 5:07 PM , Fabulo-la said...

All of Una no serious o!!!!
Me crazy ke??

@Nice, me Im creepy eh?? ..*sobs sobs*

@DannyB:If only this attn to detail trasnlated to other parts of my life..:(

@yinkus: me a lil crazy ke???
*counts squares to reduce anger*
lol

@Charlei: thank God someone is laughing..lol

@Rene: U see thats d problem. I dont spark. Well not in these cases sha. For some reason I wuld rather clean up and move on than confront anybody....

@nameless: help me tell them...lol

@Blogoratti: I dnt know o! Maybe I need a lesson in confrontation...

@tunrayo: OCD unite!
loool!

@Mz.Eniol: It certainly did jere...
Thanks.

@fab!!: Call them dirty pigs ke?? Ah..Iono if i can do that o!...

@leggy: Me as a slave ke? No now....Im just doing it for my own sanity now.
Abi??


*Thanks for stopping by guys...and Im NOT crazy! :(*

 
On July 10, 2009 at 7:15 PM , Elusivebabe said...

LMAO...Fab dnt kill me oh.
Story of my life...a few months ago!! Thank God i'm back at home now with my neat freak mother.

Rota perhaps??
x

 
On January 11, 2010 at 6:55 PM , Mwajim Al said...

LOL... I know how this feels.