With you my hair comes down
My laugh seems exaggerated
And my body is relaxed.
The world is funny again.
Every time I see you
My clothes seem to just..want to come off.
Why would I stop them?
You have me speaking in tongues 
and seeing visions of another world.

But thats just it.
As we lay here making the beasts
with two backs 
Every imperfection laid out bare
Your gray hairs in weird places
The tattoo that I think is missing a word
My little breasts that appear not so little...

But even as we lay here
with sweaty ,mingling bodies
The walls to my fears
hopes
dreams.
My soul.
Are still high up, unbroken, unbridled
Not climbed.
And I keep wondering...

Will I ever be able to be naked with you?

Do you want to be naked with me?



xxx
Fabulo-la

Comments (2)

On July 25, 2013 at 11:50 PM , Gee said...

*cough*cough* No i sure dont want to be naked with u :p I see you really remembered this blog today :)

 
On August 31, 2013 at 3:50 AM , Kitten said...

:) I love this...sensual and erotic.