I sat down to coffee with my Greek-former lover (read that word loosely) the other day,
and for the life of me, I couldn't concentrate on listening to what he was saying.
He was going on and on about how busy summer school is and what not, but all I could think of as I sat there was..my very own spartan. My very own spartan.
While he was rambling on and on about some programming assignment, I blinked and whoa!
There he was in front of me dressed like a Roman general, sword, cape and all.
The  way he stood, and the authority in his stance...wow.
Next thing I know, he bowed ever so slightly  slightly and said 'My lady'.
I put my hand to my chest in utter shock and disbelief only to realize I was dressed like a Grecian princess. Let me just say,the fabrics are even more grander than they look on TV.
I curtsied slightly and replied 'Sire'.

'Fabulo-la! Fabulo-la! Are you ok?'
And just like that, my dream as a Grecian princess with my Roman general pissed into the air.
Needless to say, listening to him ramble on and on and some computer something was just not...
No. I went back home to watch Gladiator. Again. For the 46th time.
Whatever.

My overactive imagination has foiled a perfectly good coffee..err...date?
Just like the other time that I had dinner and imagined dude was someone else the WHOLE time.

Seriously? Is my imagination going to be my curse?

Then there was the time I ... dreamt of... Lil' Wayne.
You know what?
I'll stop there.

In other news...
Notice the license on the side??
Yes. My. Work. Is. Licensed.
All the stealing thieving taking  copying-without-sourcing going around
I had to take drastic measures..so.. Be warned!
You can be sued o!

Now that is out of the way *dusts hands*

Ms.O mentioned on her blog that she will be more open about her feelings.
*now scratching head while contemplating whether to try it*
Hmmm..... *still scratching head*
Hmm..yea...no.
Not happening.
Sorry Ms. O, you are on your own with that.
Good luck with it though.

NiceAnon mentioned that my blog did a 360 on her.
*shrugs*
I like to think that I just .... discovered myself.
Im still giving gist, just in a err...errm..coded way?
Lool

In other news, do you think David and Uriah are friends?
The thought has been plaguing me all week.

Hope you guys are good?
xxx
Fabulo-la

P.S. The 2nd round of Nigerian Blog Awards is here. Go vote!

Comments (14)

On June 22, 2010 at 12:20 AM , Nee Fe Mi said...

lol, you have been watching Spartan way too much huh? that can be a good thing though, take you away from all the nonsense going on in present day life.

P.s Thank you :)

 
On June 22, 2010 at 12:25 AM , TayneMent said...

lol that was fun to read. Overactive imaginations rock. g'head girl with your copyright!

 
On June 22, 2010 at 12:51 AM , Mwajim Al said...

They must have been friends... I mean he urged Uriah to go home and lay with his wife... Do ppl urge their non-friends that way? hummm.... funny day-dreams you have there tho... lol.

 
On June 22, 2010 at 3:10 AM , SHE said...

And while watching the film, did you picture your friend as one of the actors?

David and Uriah? Uriah sounds like a good man. David too. Though he had his faults. Good combination for friendship. I think.

 
On June 22, 2010 at 7:55 AM , leggy said...

can you tell me how you did the licensing thing?and i do that all the time, imagine that im on a death with someone else, it gets me through that torture.

 
On June 22, 2010 at 12:21 PM , Myne said...

Na wa for copy cats o, I have the license on my blog too, with my name kpakpa, but I doubt it does much.

Your Greek Fantasy got me rolling, until I remembered how they thrashed the Super Eagles, lol.

Don't be coding all this gist jare, you know I almost forgot Greek guy and the scientific soulmate? It's all coming back to me now...

 
On June 22, 2010 at 2:00 PM , Jennifer A. said...

From Lil Wayne to your very own Spartan. I would pick the Spartan, but then again that's just me.

David and Uriah...I'm guessing you mean the general (soldier) in David's army whose wife David stole and then ordered his death. Uriah must have loved David as his king, but David didn't care about Uriah one bit. So no, they weren't friends, they were associates.

 
On June 22, 2010 at 11:29 PM , miss.fab said...

Lol what a weird post. Your thoughts are all over the place. Greek Spartan? Lol you've koloed finish.

I didn't see anything that indicated they were/were not friends.

 
On June 23, 2010 at 1:58 AM , T.Notes said...

LOL!!!You are Nuts!!!!
And,David and Uriah, do you mean up in heaven?!!Where the hell did that thought come from??!!!lol!!!
Guy stole my woman,if i was any of Uriah,i'd be waiting up in the clouds,sharpening a golden carving knife and bidding my time for a final duel! Friends,helll Noooo!!!
Lol!!You crack me up!
*Great now you've gone and got my mind imagining heavenly sword fights*!!
U're NUTS NUTS NUTS!!!TehEee

 
On June 23, 2010 at 4:00 AM , 9jaPhoenix said...

Wow. And I thought I was the only one with an imagination like that! Mine had me thinking that I just might be Schizophrenic. Lol yours just takes the cake. I'm new around these parts so I am kinda lost as to the people and things you're mentioning. *shy smile* :D

 
On June 23, 2010 at 5:38 PM , Ms.O said...

LOL do it Fabs!!!! DO IT! I'm telling you, it feels so good! Your imagination tho!

xx!

 
On June 24, 2010 at 1:11 PM , Berean Girl said...

LOL. I def. think they were friends... and some of the stuff you say is quite coded sometimes.

 
On June 25, 2010 at 5:29 PM , Miss Natural said...

just out of curiosity which devotional if any do you use? LOL this post was a funny, one how you can have conversations and in your head you are actually imagining something or someone else the whole time. They say I have an active imagination but damn you are good lol

 
On October 13, 2010 at 10:20 PM , Marian said...

I enjoyed this!I love your imagination. I have daydreamed of Spartans, Gladiators(Oicturing Russell Crowe riding gallantly in the ring)AND Lil'Wayne!!! Hahhahahah...cool