Its amazing.
Barely 4 months ago all Brokeass wanted to do was bare her thoughts and just release all the mental tension suffocating her.
But she got more than that.
With all the encouragement she got,
Fabulo-la was born
And I can honestly say it has been pleasant
I am not going away
I am just overwhelmingly grateful for the people I've met on here
The ones I've imagined in my head
And the ones I've met both in my head and otherwise
The ones that inspire me through their written word
The ones that motivate me to be all I can be by just reading their blogs
I have learnt a lot in these few months
And I'm still learning
I'm grateful for the much needed laughs that have lightened my mind
I'm grateful for the reassurances that I CAN do whatever I set my mind
(Even though you sometimes use big words)
I'm grateful for the trivial 'dodo' insults that remind me to have a little fun
I'm grateful that you have allowed me to exercise my imagination at your expenses
(Even if the jets and trips to Vienna are all in my mind)
Most of all I'm just grateful for the opportunity you have all given me to be part of your blog lives
I am humbled that you guys keep coming back
This one is for you blogsville
Thank you
Xxx

Fabulo-la
Cheers to my new bffs :)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Comments (14)

On October 20, 2009 at 9:13 PM , Nice Anon said...

Cheers to you too! We are all in this together

 
On October 20, 2009 at 9:16 PM , Nice Anon said...

Yeah firstus!

 
On October 20, 2009 at 9:58 PM , Anonymous said...

lol...you are welcome dearie.

 
On October 20, 2009 at 10:47 PM , TayneMent said...

lol@firstus.

Cheers to you fabby-babe!

 
On October 20, 2009 at 11:20 PM , Bubbles said...

EYAHHH!!!!!
loool
you are very welcome
oya where is our present?!!! lol

 
On October 20, 2009 at 11:37 PM , Repressed One said...

Right back atchya, babes. We love having you here!!

 
On October 20, 2009 at 11:41 PM , Nee Fe Mi said...

awwww..... i just met u but i be feeling the connections too.....lol, jokes --- i love the same thing abt blogsville so keep it up, we got u

 
On October 21, 2009 at 12:32 AM , Myne said...

You're welcome, thanks for being there too. Cheers..

 
On October 21, 2009 at 12:57 AM , ~B~ said...

aww *le blush*
u're very welcome :)

 
On October 21, 2009 at 4:40 AM , Quaggar said...

The feeling is mutual, dear. Cheers...

 
On October 21, 2009 at 11:14 AM , Rene said...

aww sweets, i tot of brokeass like a few days ago self...lol.
Blogsville loves you.

 
On October 21, 2009 at 11:18 AM , Sugarking said...

u 2 mush jare!!!

 
On October 21, 2009 at 6:43 PM , Roc said...

:)

 
On October 25, 2009 at 6:33 PM , KuiDee said...

*Applause*
Love the BlackBerry sign out!